Sunday, June 19, 2011

bloggatron

I used to be a bloggatron updating my blog 4 even 5 times a week. These days I am just far to busy with these things called exams and its consuming all my time. For those of you who were considering going to school, don't.

What I miss is wedging koeel bay, ucrowded west coast missions. In need of a holiday. Good times with mates.

I am going to be going up the east coast this holiday but probably only as far as Jeffreys bay, might even take part in the wedge classic which should be a good laugh.

Here are some photos that bring back memories.



Checking shit out on a round about walk in search of my 1 month old Science ms5 3D that went missing.



Drive there. Stoked groms not knowing what to expect.



West coast classic 2011. Chilling at our pozzy and just having some good times.



Summer wedge after surf reflection. Had it all to ourselves.



Pump the ISO, take the photos and hope for the best. Its amazing what computer programs can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment