Monday, January 9, 2012

offshore

And on the fourth day of the same routine of meeting up at koeel bay at the early hours of the morning we were greeted with sizable offshore conditions.

We planned on all taking photos but some of the grommies who were out of the water were willing to and afterwards Chandre Bodenstein and Tiaan Hoeben took over on the lens and got some sick photos.

I think it is official to say that I am drained, alot of surfing, alot of skating and many late nights have left me pretty defenseless I am feeling kind of like a sloth. Sleep is needed.

Here are todays photos:



Mafoos was getting good waves right from the start



Mafoos of a charmer



Welcome back young jock



A wave of mine that is larger than I remembered



Tiaan with another big backflip



Tristan flying again



Andro Kohn reverse master



Dougy and myself bonding



Andro on a fruity bowl



Allan Horton rolling

No comments:

Post a Comment