Thursday, December 5, 2013

whats old karlos been up to

Life has not been so groovy lately. I am generally speaking a rather groovy positive character. But the last too weeks of my life have seen me loose my groove and get slapped hard in the face by the real world I have been slaving away at a 50 hour week construction job let alone the 10 hours per week spent only on commuting.
 
The real world is harsh. There is no surfing each day. Hell there is barely enough time to get some exercise. I find myself spinning into a cycle of wishing for the weekends. Only to be disappointed by the activities it brings with it. The real world is a difficult place to be. I preffer living in my slightly more independent, free world. Groove on my friends.

This once again raises the question once asked by the great babylonians, are we human or are we dancer?




No comments:

Post a Comment