Sunday, July 18, 2010

boland team weekend

Had a sick weekend with the Boland team. Some good times and some sick waves. Weather was good aswell making for some happy camping. Got some nice photos as well.

For those of you who don't know I am running a bodyboarding competition . It will be held on this coming weekend. Either Saterday or Sunday depending on the conditions. It will be a mobile venue but between Caves and Betties bay, no further than that. For those that have not yet checked it heres the link http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=142202139123528&ref=ts

Some photos.



Photo of me hitting it. Photo by Paul De Klerk



Bernard deep in the barrel. Photo by me



Tiaan Hoeben with a nice reverse. Photo by me



Justin Hoeben getting shacked. Photo by me



Justin Hoeben getting barreled again. Photo by me

No comments:

Post a Comment