Sunday, August 21, 2011

368


Had a very good weekend up the west coast with the KUMBA bodyboarding development weekend which was held in Saldanha. Started real early and were done at about lunch time which was great. The weather was just perfect aswell.

After the development we were free to go surf and scored such waves at tant. Although crowded we still got our waves. Williams father documented photos of the surf which should start doing there rounds on facebook soon enough.

Sadly I did not take one photo this weekend, not even one. But scored the best waves I have had in absolute ages and at the moment my main priority is getting my bodyboarding back on track.

Self portrait revealing absolute boredom I was left with today but at the same time creativity.



No comments:

Post a Comment