Sunday, October 23, 2011

a wave I wish to return to

Here are the photos of a wave I wish to return to, although each time I go there I come running back with my tail between my legs and a few minor injuries. This wave has got such power and the view of the wave from the bottem turn is indescribable.

I wish to return to this wave.



I got barreled off of my koenjani on this wave and got a section to hit. Chris Bolton photo.



This wave was a bit smaller but equally as friendly also offering a passion pit. Chris Bolton photo.



Barrel time again, wave after wave. Chris Bolton photo.



A more recent photo. A small barrel was on offer. Rikus Fourie photo.



A photo from the same session, Frans Lombard photo. Still air dropping but managed to make this one nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment