Thursday, May 15, 2014

cheeers buggaz

Inspiration recently sparked after reading a friends blog. I need to type something.

It has been months since I last had something decent to blog about. And even know I am just going to give you a sweet wisdom sweep. 

A lot has happened recently. I started a new sport that has swallowed me hard. I have been studying hard also which sucks. But ultimately I have been doing what I enjoy. And I guess that is what it is all about. I enjoy what I do and that is why I do it. When I stop enjoying it I simply stop doing it. This doesn't mean I will never return to it. But in the mean time I am going to do what I preffer most.

I got terribly drunk at my good friends 21st recently that has left me without a phone but sometimes you just need to get humdingaaaa'd. I don't regret it because I felt like doing it. 

 The thought of the oncoming holiday that will range between 3 and 6 weeks depending of the success of my 1st opportunity exams excites me. I hope I am able to do something crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment